The Nelson Leafs are looking to hire a Safety Person/Equipment Manager. As a Safety
Person/Equipment Manager, you will work closely with the Head Coach, the Nelson Leafs
Hockey Society Executive and abide by all protocols outlined by the KIJHL, BC Hockey and
Hockey Canada. This is a paid position.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
– Assist in game day preparations as required
– Ensure required equipment is ready and available for home and away games.
– Be at every home game and most away games
– Provide first aid to players during games as required
– Be comfortable working in a team environment
– Ability to sharpen skates considered an asset
– C.A.T.T. Certification
– Occupational First Aid Level 1
– Respect in Sport
– Recent Criminal Record Check
– HU – Online Safety
Training and certifications will be provided to the selected candidate.
*Interested parties can email Coach@Nelsonleafs.ca. Please include your resume and/or